Original Mattress Factory
Well I wish I had looked at this site before I bought my king size mattress at The Original Mattress Factory in North Olmsted, Ohio.At first it was great, but after less than four years, my complaints are all the same as everyone else's: huge body indentations, and I am in agony every night with pressure points.
After less than 4 years, we will have to purchase a new mattress. And as every other consumer said, we have flipped the mattress faithfully as well. What a waste of money!
Obviously we didn't get a "bad mattress" but this must be the "norm" of their quality instead of the exception.All these comments, is a very sad comment on this company and it's merchandise.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..."
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "My hash browns were Cajun style . This was my second time here! Please have your cooks go to cooking school on food prep. ..."
- "I use wen tea tree and have thin and loss hair, bald spot and damaged scalp. The bald spot is so profound that I have to wear wig now. I..."
- "This is a follow up post to a post on Cleveland Clinic Rudest Billing ever. After many written correspondences with this "business" and after having to threaten them over lack..."
- "I went to this store to purchase a shower gift only to find the item pictured below. I was then told by Jeff Gieb at the Edgewood Town Center..."
- "I have loved chick fil a sandwiches from the first time I ate them in the Paramus Mall back in the 70's and every time we traveled south to Mryle..."
- "I love Blue Bell. Even after the Listeria incident, I was literally the first person the buy when it came back to Dallas. But to find this tonight... Saddens me!!..."