Original Mattress Factory
Well I wish I had looked at this site before I bought my king size mattress at The Original Mattress Factory in North Olmsted, Ohio.At first it was great, but after less than four years, my complaints are all the same as everyone else's: huge body indentations, and I am in agony every night with pressure points.
After less than 4 years, we will have to purchase a new mattress. And as every other consumer said, we have flipped the mattress faithfully as well. What a waste of money!
Obviously we didn't get a "bad mattress" but this must be the "norm" of their quality instead of the exception.All these comments, is a very sad comment on this company and it's merchandise.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- "I hear the same stories everyone else hears. Just sleep on it for 30 days it needs broke in. It's like a new pair of shoes it needs..."
- "I have tried to resolve this issue in an amicable way but this Company will not make good on their products, I purchased approximately $12,000 at this store to include..."
- "I have parked my car on the private property, the parking lot of the apartment building where I live. There was no sign whatsoever indicating that cars aren't allowed..."
- "There are a million fake profiles, and singlesnet is totally dominated by women and men from ghana pretending to be women. It had to be the biggest legal rip-off besides..."
- "He is a good talker! BEWARE.. He takes your money, does crappy work, doesnt come on job site, and when he gets 75% or more of the money he..."
- "We purchased our Stringray boat new with a Mercruiser engine. The first week we had it the engine took on water, almost filling the compartment and swamping the engine..."
- "Thought I was avoiding problems when I bought a 2015 Winnebago ERA 70C Sprinter two months ago. Very tired of making 2 and 3 trips back to Camping World and..."
- "Complaint: On December 5th, 2013, Pacific Hot Tub Solutions (PHTS)replaced the control/heater unit in my spa after diagnosing the existing control/heater unit as unrepairable. On March 23rd, 2014, while investigating..."