Original Mattress Factory
Well I wish I had looked at this site before I bought my king size mattress at The Original Mattress Factory in North Olmsted, Ohio.At first it was great, but after less than four years, my complaints are all the same as everyone else's: huge body indentations, and I am in agony every night with pressure points.
After less than 4 years, we will have to purchase a new mattress. And as every other consumer said, we have flipped the mattress faithfully as well. What a waste of money!
Obviously we didn't get a "bad mattress" but this must be the "norm" of their quality instead of the exception.All these comments, is a very sad comment on this company and it's merchandise.review #215678
You may also like
- "We purchased a brand new Southern Motion furniture set less than 4.5 years ago from Darvin furniture and the material is completely rubbing off the couch. I have searched for..."
- "I purchased a sectional. I had someone come out and take a look at the springs because they didn't look right. Indeed - it was not put together..."
- "These people delivered (2) new leather couches 1-1/2 months late in July, 2008. Tore a hole in (1) couch when bringing in to the room. Since then, they have moved..."
- "Earlier this year I have hired David Grgurich of The Home Handyman Co located in Concord, Ohio, to install two security storm doors in my place. Mr Grgurich suggested..."
- "Guy is a crook. Sold me a piece of junk Dell D620 Laptop, guaranteed the computer to work fine. Computer failed less than 2 months later, and called to ask..."
- "I ordered SHEER curtains from them and requested 4" hanging tabs. On the website it shows lovely transparent hanging tabs of the same fabric. My curtains arrived with white. opaque..."
- "My wife and I read all about this product and all of the horrible reviews on Lumber Liquidators. Well we went to the GB store in Wis. and the sales..."
- "Dear Sir/Ma I am direct to a project Funder who is also known as private lender they specialized in bank instrument lease and sales their funds is purely earned from private..."
- "We ordered a glass door with two sidelight panels. We paid extra to have a custom size door made as our jam was 3/4 in short of a standard size...."