3.2
Style and Design

Bought the Orthopedic Ultra Plush queen.Was comfortable and supportive upon purchase.

After 60 days, the top "plush" layer was gone. After 6 months felt like I was sleeping in a depression, same as with my 20 year old Simmons which I replaced with this mattress. Am very disappointed as I thought I was buying a premium product. I certainly paid a premium price for it.

The thing is, I am only 148 pounds so I was expecting the mattress to last a long time given the "light" use. Was considering a warehouse club, name-brand mattress, for less than half the price. Decided to splurge since a good mattress is important and assumed a higher price would indicate a better mattress.

I was wrong.I would not recommend this product.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with sales environment and twosided mattress and queen size bed and stated that there is a room for improvement of quality of mattress. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of original mattress factory orthopedic ultra plush mattress. Original Mattress Factory needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned original mattress factory orthopedic ultra plush mattress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Original Mattress Factory.

Had an Experience with Original Mattress Factory?

Comments