We bought a King Size bed and Box springs and within 3 months, we noticed sagging in the bed.I understand there will be some sagging but within 3 MONTHS, that is ridiculous.

We flipped the mattress every other week as the salesman said to do to no advantage. I started having back pain, so We went back to the store and they have something where they will 're-stuff' your bed for $70 so we did that. Same thing, more sagging and the measely little 1 year warranty is a scam. I now have a problems going into my sciatic nerve from this *** of ***, going the chiropractor and sleeping in my spare bedroom.

This company is HORRIBLE.

If it sags in 3 months, imagine what it does within a year...Don't waste your time at this store.

Review about: Original Mattress Factory Mattress.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Had an Experience with Original Mattress Factory?

Comments

I'm calling B.S. on you too!

First, what you are calling "sagging" is the result of foam compression, aka body impressions. And no, seeing body impressions within the first 3 months is not "ridiculous". Will happen to ALL foam, not just so-called "cheap" foam. And furthermore, the heavier a person is, the quicker it will form. I'm sure you are a 120lb willow.

Second, OMF does not "re-stuff" mattresses for customers, especially at any charge. Remember, your bed was 3 months old and still within the 12-month comfort time period where an exchange would have been offered.

Third, go to their web site and see if you can find any of their mattresses with a "measely little 1-year warrantee" as you spoke of. I can't find any.

Fourth, are you saying that sleeping on any manufactures 3-month old bed is going to be responsible for sciatic nerve problems?

You don't deserve an OMF bed!