1.6K views

Ron Tzinski and you my word on it my BUTT!Shop them if you want but they dont stand behind their word and the mattress's in the retailer feels nothing like the one that shows up.

We just spent 2,800 dollars on a memory foam mattress and it is the worst bed i've ever slept in. my back hurts and my wife and i spend the night trying to get comfortable. i would have been better off on the floor. We called the rep we purchased from and the reaction was pretty much "too bad".

How this company is still in business is a mystery to me. We bought from the springfield OH retail store and the saleswoman was nice enough but now that we have a problem she wants nothing to do with us. We have only had the bed 2 days and i'm more tired then i've been in years. I'm very frustrated and dont want to see any other couples be put through the ringer.

If we ran our local business this way it would ruin us.

Please take this as a friendly warning.By the way the delivery guys looked like they were just pulled out of the local jail that morning.

Review about: Original Mattress Factory Mattress.

Had an Experience with Original Mattress Factory?

Comments

Makes me feel great that I bought a Sleep Number bed....Sweet dreams

to Lindy Huntersville, North Carolina, United States #611504

Sleep# blows!

Wait until the chambers *** out on you.

Perhaps you are intending The Mattress Factory Inc.? They sell the more expensive Tempur-Pedic mattresses. The Original Mattress Factory only has one proprietary model, far below your price point.

Your story doesn't align with our experiences with the OMF, and they have a comfort return policy, as stated above.

Try a topper, and give the bed a little time to break in.

I am sorry that you are unhappy with your mattress. You do have a one year Comfort Policy on your product, which means that you can re-select a different mattress one time only within the first year of purchase. There are fees involved as we cannot take anything back once it has been out of our control, but it does give you an option.

In addition, if you feel that there is something wrong with your product, we would be happy to send a customer service representative out to your home to inspect your set. If there is defect, your product is covered under warranty. Please call the factory location nearest you if you would like for someone to come out.

Finally, I just want to note that we only have one memory foam product available, which is called the Serenity. The most expensive Serenity (which is a California King size set) is $2069. If you spent $2800, perhaps you purhased from a different mattress store and not from The Original Mattress Factory.