I have purchased no less than 9 mattresses from Original Mattress Factory over the years. Their customer service is next to none.

Love the "no pressure" sales approach. I can take my time and lounge on every bed on the floor if I choose without a commission salesperson hounding me. I had a twin mattress for 10 years, a little stitching came undone, they fixed it, no charge. Another time the box springs in a queen set started squeaking about 4 years after I purchased, they replaced it ...

no charge. Who else does that? I am ready to purchase yet another mattress set and guess who's going to deliver it, and haul away my old mattress at no charge ...

Original Mattress Factory! Julie Cunningham

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss reliable warranty of original mattress factory mattress. Original Mattress Factory needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned original mattress factory mattress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Original Mattress Factory.

Comments