1K views
1.7
Style and Design

I bought mattress , it been to long now within 2 yrs the bed started to sag in diff parts of the mattress I called them I knew they warranty had my paper wrk n receipt . They said they couldn't help me.

I turn my mattress over as recommended... I got the best one pillow too .. My back ache so much.. I fig since it was local n they made there beds in Columbus as told me..

I had a great mattress . I had to buy memory foam pad to help with the sunken mattress n pain ..

Should of bought better well know brand then to spend that much money on mattress becareful where u buy n what brand. The only good thing can say is I don't feel springs..

Product or Service Mentioned: Original Mattress Factory Mattress.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 21, 2017.

Comments

Hey mister anonymous, you are a {{Redacted}} representative of the company itself

If you crush that mattress in two years that's crazy any mattress how much do you weigh geezI bet your shoes your sofas and anything else you sit or walk on where out very fast as well Eat less cake and cookies

My wife bought a mattress here....and she loves it. It is so hard to find a two sided mattress that you can flip now a days.

But they literally last twice as long, which is why the other manufacturers love the one sided and the built in obsolescence. I think 22 years is long enough for my old mattress, so I will be going to get one for me tomorrow.