Lucas, Ohio
2.3K views
1.4

I never write reviews, but I am making an exception hoping that I can stop anyone else from making the same mistake I did.We purchased 3 mattress from these people.

One for each of my children and one for ourselves. Ours was a posturpedic model. Within 2 years it was sagging and the most uncomfortable mattress ever. My older daughters was 4 years and was sagging( I put a string across the bed and it was about 4 inches of sag in the middle).

I contacted the company and they said the would send the "customer service manager" out to look at the mattresses. When he came out SURPRISE- he said there was nothing wrong with the mattresses that he could see but he would like to take them to the factory to take them apart to see. It would take several days for this to happen. I was not sure where we were supposed to sleep during this.

I sent an email under the "contact us" on their website, asking for my money back. A gentleman contacted me the next day and said he was one of the owners. He said they could pick up the mattresses and return them the same day and if there was anything wrong with them they would let us know. I was invited to watch the process.

We set up the day over the phone. They came out to pick up the mattresses. I had become so uncomfortable on the mattress I had to buy another one and put our mattress into the garage. The guys picked up the mattresses and wrapped them with red plastic bags.

One of them they did in the house and the other one they did outside. I went to the factory and met with the gentleman I spoke with on the phone. I was told there was nothing wrong with the one mattress but they were not going to look at the other mattress because it had "animal excrement" on it. I almost went off on them.

They were the ones who wrapped it outside. There was nothing on it that was ever seen by me or reported to me by the guys picking it up. I did see the one guy brushing off the mattress they bagged up on the driveway. I told them to toss it and walked out.

The mattresses both had warranties.My daughters had a 10 year warranty and ours had a 12 year warranty.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $2000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Original Mattress Factory. The most disappointing about original mattress factory mattress from Original Mattress Factory was comfort, refund and exchange policy and poor quality and and false advertisement Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Original Mattress Factory.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Original Mattress Factory to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Original Mattress Factory?

Comments

OMF never has sold posturpedics in the history of their company.So first off, you have no idea what you purchased.

Second, sagging in the middle of a bed is an indication of poor center support on the frame.

You are quick to slam them, but aside from the fact you have no idea what you purchased, it doesn't sound like OMF's fault even when they picked the mattress up and invited you to watch a warranty inspection.That sounds like going above and beyond to me.

to Anonymous #1087323

surely this reply was from a employee or owner of the store.

to Anonymous #1099709

We have the same problem.

Feels like I'm sleeping in a hole.

We had our mattress replaced after 3 nonths and now our second mattress is the same after 1 week.

Wish I had bought from somewhere else.

I just want my $3000 back but I know this won't happen so I'll probably just throw this out and buy a quality mattress elsewhere.

Extremely dissapointed. People in store have been great but just extremely poor products being sold.