1.5
Style and Design

Update by user Jan 14, 2017

All went well and we were happy until the bed was delivered. It is rock hard and not at all the same as what I tried in the store.

Called the salesman who said it needs time to break in. Had us come pick up a 1 inch foam topper to put on it. Some better but I still can't sleep more than a couple hours on it before having to get up with pain and numbness. I have had 5 surgeries in one year and need a bed I can lay in.

Spent nearly 2k for something I can't use and can't return without it costing me more and no guarantee that whatever else they decide to deliver won't be worse. I chose what I wanted. What they delivered is not the same at all. It was bait and switch trying to get even more money that I don't have.

They don't stand by their product. When I went back to try out what I'd chosen again, there was another couple in there complaining about the same thing.

Original review posted by user Jan 13, 2017

We've had the same issue with them delivering a rock hard mattress not like the one in the store. If they sent me what I tried in the store I'd be happy but they did bait and switch.

,000 and about 3 years old we shouldn't have to buy a new one

I can't switch to another mattress they seek without paying another 700+$. Why would I do that when no matter what I choose in the store they will send something different. I want my money back and they won't even listen to me - said I chose the wrong mattress. I chose correct.

They sent something else and won't even listen. I've gotten home from my 5th surgery this year and the hospital bed was so much better. I can't sleep on this rock hard mattress for more than a couple hours at a time. Bitterly disappointed as we had previously gotten other beds from them years ago with good results.

They are no longer the company they once were. They won't even listen to customer complaints any longer. Another couple was in there complaining about the same thing last time I was in too.

They just refer us to pick a different mattress at additional cost. Bait and switch shady company now

Product or Service Mentioned: Original Mattress Factory Mattress.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: Low pressure sales environment.

I didn't like: Bait and switch, Did not deliver what i tried, Refund and exchange policy.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 13, 2017.

Comments

What bed dis you order and what bed did you receive?

Brassybec
to Steve #1282433

I ordered a Serenity box spring and mattress. What they delivered said it was the same but is much harder.

I went to the store and complained again and they sent someone out to check it out. He agreed that it was harder but said they couldn't do anything about it. He gave us 3 1 inch foam pieces to put on top of the mattress (but they bunch up). Not what I wanted when I ordered this expensive of a mattress.

I can sleep on it a little better but this still isn't what I ordered. I will never buy from them again.

to Br***ybec #1288857

I know from experience that the Serenity is a memory foam bed and if there is temperature differences it can effect how the foam feels. Just saying