Nanty-Glo, Pennsylvania

We wanted a firm mattress and the one in the store was perfect.When we received ours, it was so hard it was like sleeping on concrete.

Related: Review about Original Mattress Factory Pillow Top Mattress from Olmsted Falls, Ohio

We complained and they said it was our fault for picking firm. We showed them that the one in the store moved a little when you laid on it. They said the only solution was to put a piece of foam on top that usually costs $40, but they would give it to us. It was a cheap piece of foam not worth even $5.

Our only solution was to buy another mattress at a discount price. The clerk was so rude and wouldn't even listen to us.

She just kept shaking her head.Wouldn't recommend them to an enemy!

I didn't like: Extremely poor representation and products.

1.6
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $1000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Original Mattress Factory?

Comments

Dublin, Ohio, United States #1261899

We have had the same experience.It is bait and switch.

We wanted the same mattress we tested in the store.

What they delivered to our house is NOT the same feel (not even close) and I have to get up in the night and move to another bed.To get the softer mattress (which in the store was way too soft) it will cost us an additional $700

to Anonymous Los Angeles, California, United States #1269409

Not sure you understand what bait and switch is.