The Original Mattress Factory - Bed of Nails
I hear the same stories everyone else hears. Just sleep on it for 30 days it needs broke in. It's like a new pair of shoes it needs broken in. Yeah sorry as the one lady stated I don't buy uncomfortable shoes just to torture my feet for 30 days just to break them in.
The mattress in the store was soft. This thing they delivered was Cement blocks with a cotton cover. It has so many pressure points that if you sleep on your side your arm will go numb. If I break this in for 30 days I will be crippled for life. I have slept at dive motels with better mattresses than this.
I called the main office just to get some secretary that answered the phone and gave me the same stories you read on here. We bought the Euro Pillow Top. More like the Lowes Cement Block Top with Horse hair from some European Horse.
So then their story is now "Well that is our most softest mattress (god help anyone who buys anything below this because this is not soft in the least) we make. All you can do is buy our Latex Innerspring mattress at a 25 % Restocking fee plus the difference between the two mattresses and pay those and you can have the latex one and the difference would cost you 843.00 more.
Are you kidding me. I would rather sleep outside on the dirt ground before I ever drop another dime in their company. We will be looking for a new mattress and I will dump this on anyone with 50 bucks in their pocket. Next time I will not listen to my cheap wife and research and spend whatever I have to to get a good mattress.
Please do not buy from this Mattress Company. Their Mattress are not the same as in the store. They Will NOT let you take them back due to what they say is a bed bug policy. And give you the run around telling you just give it time to wear in. Horrible Policies and Horrible Mattresses. Save yourself the money and buy cement blocks from Lowes and a piece of foam from Micheal's Craft store and you will have their same mattress.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bad Mattress
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "On 12-24-2011, Mr. Rooter was called to address the issue of sewage backing up into the basement. "J" agreed with the previous plumber that a cleanout was necessary to accommodate..."
- " May 20, 2013, 8:36 a.m. EDT MyMedicalRecords Files Patent Infringement Complaint Against Jardogs, a Subsidiary of Allscripts LOS ANGELES, CA, May 20, 2013 (Marketwired via COMTEX) -- MyMedicalRecords, Inc...."
- "Davison take your money and give you a copyright product. In every way you are a looser. After submitting my idea only to Davison, I received a call from Phillip..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."