I hear the same stories everyone else hears. Just sleep on it for 30 days it needs broke in. It's like a new pair of shoes it needs broken in. Yeah sorry as the one lady stated I don't buy uncomfortable shoes just to torture my feet for 30 days just to break them in.
The mattress in the store was soft. This thing they delivered was Cement blocks with a cotton cover. It has so many pressure points that if you sleep on your side your arm will go numb. If I break this in for 30 days I will be crippled for life. I have slept at dive motels with better mattresses than this.
I called the main office just to get some secretary that answered the phone and gave me the same stories you read on here. We bought the Euro Pillow Top. More like the Lowes Cement Block Top with Horse hair from some European Horse.
So then their story is now "Well that is our most softest mattress (god help anyone who buys anything below this because this is not soft in the least) we make. All you can do is buy our Latex Innerspring mattress at a 25 % Restocking fee plus the difference between the two mattresses and pay those and you can have the latex one and the difference would cost you 843.00 more.
Are you kidding me. I would rather sleep outside on the dirt ground before I ever drop another dime in their company. We will be looking for a new mattress and I will dump this on anyone with 50 bucks in their pocket. Next time I will not listen to my cheap wife and research and spend whatever I have to to get a good mattress.
Please do not buy from this Mattress Company. Their Mattress are not the same as in the store. They Will NOT let you take them back due to what they say is a bed bug policy. And give you the run around telling you just give it time to wear in. Horrible Policies and Horrible Mattresses. Save yourself the money and buy cement blocks from Lowes and a piece of foam from Micheal's Craft store and you will have their same mattress.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bad Mattress
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective. I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but..."
- "First, let me start off by adding that we owned a leather couch for almost 8 years prior to this new purchase. We decided to upgrade to a recliner sectional..."
- "These people delivered (2) new leather couches 1-1/2 months late in July, 2008. Tore a hole in (1) couch when bringing in to the room. Since then, they have moved..."
- "There is a seller on DHGate called honeywedding. DO NOT purchase from this seller. I ordered a wedding dress from this seller. I got it, I loved it. I ordered..."
- "I am beyond angry and disappointed. I need Robert Levin to step in. (15122 store in West Mifflin Pa). I had in layaway a sectional and desigjned my..."
- "Conquest trailer built 5/2007 and put in service 9/2007. At 400 miles first tire blows. Tires continue to blow at a rate of about once a month. Learned axle improperly..."
- " I acquired a pair of heritage model 1907's a couple months ago. They have been conditioned a couple times to help soften the leather. These boots are..."
- "RICARDO SAENZ IS A SCAM! DO NOT HIRE RICARDO SAENZ! I hired him to help handle my mother's affairs and he stole money from her and charged her..."
- "Be careful buying things of offer up!! Just moved into my NEW apartment and I bought a sectional couch, came with a chair... I wondered why the price was so..."