The mattress had huge indentations within 3 months. We haggled with the company and they came out and took it back to the store to correct the problem.

3 months later the same thing happened and we couldn't get our money back so we bought a mattress from another company and it has been much better and is a quality mattress. We found the customer service absolutely ridiculous.

Buyer Beware of the Original Mattress Factory! They make a lousy product and they won't give your money back or fix the product. All I can say is take your business somewhere else.

Review about: Original Mattress Factory Mattress.

Had an Experience with Original Mattress Factory?

Comments

I bought one of the Original Mattress Factory queen mattress sets about 5 years ago, maybe 6 with a 12 year warranty.It has had a growing indentation down the middle for the past 2-3 years now.

I have called the store and he said the warranty would only be "in effect" if the indent was at least 1 3/4 inch deep. So I did the measure test as they suggested. It is not that deep, but very uncomfortable nonetheless. I spent around $875 on the set.

I still have my receipt. I have no choice but to replace it. I am not an anonymous freak, just speaking the truth. Is this true of all mattresses these days?

I don't know. Maybe we could commission a study.

It just seems a lot to pay to have something wear out that fast.I sleep alone and weigh about 120 pounds!

The only huge indentations you are experiencing are in your head!

I value the comments I read here. This site has helped me find a good plumber, for instance. I also recommend the Better Business Bureau web site for evaluating companies.

to I trust this site. #759837

Are you interested in buying any bridges.... cheap? LOL

A mattress shouldn't have huge indentations after only 3 months.They shouldn't take the mattress back to correct the problem.

They should have replaced it.

I think that would be the right thing to do.Even if CR rates them high, I would expect a replacement for such a defective product.

OMF should consider this for future problems.

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #171247

Original Mattress Factory has the #1 rating of any Mattress Retailer in the country according to Consumer Reports October 2009 issue.

Do you trust pissedconsumer and random posters or a Consumer Reports one of the most reliable publications in the industry

The mattress we selected at the Original Mattress Factory store in Florence, KY was not the quality delivered to us. Our experience after two months is that it is an inferior product.