watch out for their buy on credit plan, The sales reps neglect to tell you that you have to pick a payment plan with in ??/ months.or your purchase doubles in price.

happened to me tried to get co to correct the error as I had made payments paying off purchase in full for what I had requested financed.

Co.would not correct, I walked away from what they say I continued to owe they can chase me to *** to get the balance I paid for the amount on my bill of sale .

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of original mattress factory mattress from Original Mattress Factory. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Original Mattress Factory to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Original Mattress Factory for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Original Mattress Factory?

Comments

Portland, Oregon? They aren't even in Oregon! That's why I never rely on any of these comments...I can make up my own mind!